Monday, June 20, 2011

Bunch of Loveys

I think I should call this post, Cute Cute Super Cute ;)
A couple of weeks ago I send my fabrics samples to Andreina from Bunch of Bees… and look what she did!

Baby lovey blankie with tags

Fabric covered mouse pad or hot pad trivet

Baby lovey blankie with tags

Fabric covered mouse pad or hot pad trivet

Baby lovey blankie with tags

LOVE IT!. The little blankets and the mouse pads look awesome and plus the pictures are GREAT, I think she is a super duper talented girl… and she have twins… And work from home part-time. How she do it? Yes, she rocks.
You can check her shop here (go and check it, your will love it!) and also you can like her facebook page too ;) Just click here!.

I think this is a lovely cute way to start the week, right?

5 comments:

rachel awes said...

darling!! xox

Anonymous said...

Love the mouse pads, what a great idea!

Sara said...

those mouse pads are so chic- love! :-)

Andreina said...

Thank you Valentina! I'm looking forward to adding more goodies with your fabrics! Stay tuned!

Sara Sansone:. said...

super cute work!! love everything!!:..