Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 recap: January-February-March

2010 Wrap up: January-February-March 2010

In January-February and March 2010:

- I start the year feeling and focusing on being more confident about my decisions, about the path I was following and about myself.
- My parents were here to received 2010 with me :)
- I got engaged on my birthday
- I got married!
- My blog was featured in Artful Blogging
- Great Arrow start production 2 of my designs in their collection
- I move to a new place with my husband and setup my new studio
- I printed my first set of fabrics
- Colts lost the Super Bowl :’(
- I planned a belated little party to celebrate my wedding
- I guess I was super overwhelmed with sooo many new things and changes in my life because I only created a handful of new artwork and prints!

3 comments:

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

Congratulations! You've done much this year-))))

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Congratulations on achieving so much in the year. I hope that you aspire to even greater things in 2011.

Virginia N.K. said...

Congratulations, so happy for you!