Monday, November 15, 2010

Tea Towel 2011 Calendar

Remember the designs I made to participate at the Spoonflower Tea Towel calendar?
Well, I submitted this Calendar to the contest,

Hello 2011 Tea Towel Calendar

and I finished 3rd! I got my calendar last Saturday, and seriously I LOVE it! I’m super please with Spoonflower quality. The colors are great and the resolution in the details is awesome.

Hello 2011 Tea Towel Calendar

Hello 2011 Tea Towel Calendar details 01

Hello 2011 Tea Towel Calendar details 02

Now you can get your Hello 2011 Tea Towel Calendar in Quilting weight (Fat Quarter (21" x 18")) for only $11! (+ shipping) ;) Here the link.

Happy week!!!

4 comments:

the runaway romantique said...

oh my goodness this is absolutely amazing!! you're so talented and you have a lovely blog!

- the runaway

Lisa Rydin Erickson said...

This is soo rich and vibrant!! Love it.

Lisa said...

This is simply beautiful and vibrant!

Frank Zweegers said...

Wow, it is incredible :) I am stunned, beautifull art, magnificent pieces !