Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Surtex

This year, a little bit of my Artwork is going to be in SURTEX!. One of my goals for the next year is to have my own both there, but for now, only my artwork is going to make the trip.


Pink Light Design is going to represent my artwork in a collection call “Happy Thoughts”. I’m super happy for being one of the artists in Pink Light Design and I’m looking forward to design more and more collections.


If you are going to SURTEX, stop by and say hello to Mary Beth Freet (Pink Light Creative Director) in the booth 317.


5 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Hey Valentina, that is great! Can you email me to tell me how you got your work in front of someone in order to get a company to work with you? I've started my own line of invites called Sully & Marge Stationery Curiosities and I'd love to get things to Surtex next year. Can you help? BUT, this is so awesome for you, I am so happy, I know it will be hugely successful. :)

Faith said...

Congratulations!!! That is really exciting, and what a great show to be a part of!!

Liz said...

wonderful wonderful! I have a feeling that your work will be Huge at Surtex!

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Valentina, this is wonderful! So exciting for you and yes next year you will be there in person! Of course you will. :-)

aimee said...

Congratulations on your work being shown at Surtex - that is huge! I would love to go one of these years!!