Wednesday, August 26, 2009

changing

I believe changes are good. Weeks ago I decide the timing was right to work in some changes in my life. First, I decide to make some physical changes and start from that. I thought diets and exercises would be an *AWESOME* change… but I was looking for something easier ;) So, I decide to change may hair.

So, I decide to be patience and try to have my long hair back and use my brown-reddish color.


My plan was “easy” and perfect. I was planning to do something simple...



Yeap.. that was the plan… until 2 hours ago. I was just running some earnings… It’s not my fault the hair salon was next to the post office!

7 comments:

Traci said...

Your hair looks adorable :)

aimee said...

oh you are such a cutie! i love your new haircut!

Deniz said...

Love the new hair cut! my hair is really long and have been playing with the idea of going short (revers plan to you ;)) BUT my hairdresser talks me out of it- she really like my hair - lol. but maybe next time, who know ;)

Ida said...

i love your new haircut!

Veja cecilia said...

haha, I always ends up at the hairdresser when I´m trying to grow my hair long. will see how far it gets this time! nice haircut:)

Lori said...

cuuuuuute! I love it short! Makes me want to go back to that too :)

Unknown said...

You look adorable.