Thursday, February 26, 2009

Believe in yourself

Almost 3 weeks ago I moved to a new place. These days have been absolutely crazy. Moving is a lot of work, and when the moving include changes in your personal life is really hard.
Every day is a roller coaster of emotions. Right now I’m scared about how I’m going to do this by myself and at the same time I feel extremely excited for what is going to happen next! Every day I cry a little bit and laugh a lot. I’m happy for been a big time believer ;) I know it’s pretty hard to have blind faith in things you don’t really know, but I trust in the universe. Something good is going to happen… And definitely, I believe in myself.

And as big prove that good things are coming.. Here the postcard for my first Gallery Show. I’m so happy!


Of course, this wonderful show is taking all my time right now… but next week after the show I’ll have the whole time to create new prints, drawings and develop all the amazing ideas I have in mind.
See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that top design

Valentina Harper said...

Ahhh.. Thank you so much!!!