Thursday, June 12, 2008

Digital Scrapbook

I know, I know… I have been pretty lazy updating my blog and pictures BUT I have good reasons:
1.- Is rainy grey here, and I can’t take my art work pictures under the rain :P I always take the pictures outside because I live in a cave
2.- I have been busy with my work and my new Teacher Training.

I’ll update my last drawings maybe Sunday but in the meantime I want to show you some of the layouts I have been designing for this company.

I *LOVE* Scrapbooks and I think I want to spent more time designing Digital Kits. IS.FUN. Check this site, is really cool and you can see more of my themes there. Have fun!

Talking about Scrapbook, you have to check this site. I think Kate is a GEAT designer and definitely she rocks!

Ok. Time to draw. See you soon!

No comments: